PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DIGESTIVES - KIN NUTRITION
Think chocolate digestive but grain-free, gluten-free, vegan and high protein with a peanut butter centre!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup KIN vegan vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- 1 tsp of peanut butter for each cookie
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Add almond flour, protein powder, 2 tbsp coconut oil, syrup, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl.
- Scoop dough using a tablespoon and form into a round cookie shape, use your finger to create a small dent in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until cookies are slightly golden brown on the bottom. Let cool completely.
- Once cookies have cooled, add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter into the dent of each cookie and spread it a little over the top.
- Place cookies in the fridge or freezer for about 15-30 minutes to let the peanut butter harden up a bit.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil. Dunk the cookies in the chocolate. Place chocolate covered cookies in the fridge or freezer for about 15-20 minutes to let the chocolate set.
Recipe by @rosieebrownn
Make sure to tag us on Instagram - @kin_nutrition!