KIN Nutrition No Bake Peanut Butter Flapjacks
- 270g peanut butter
- 70g maple/fruit syrup
- 80g oats
- 30g KIN Vegan Vanilla Protein
- 40-50ml plant based milk
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- 120g dark chocolate chocolate
- 3 tbsp plant based milk
- 2 tbsp maple/fruit syrup
- 30g peanut butter
- Line an 8x8inch tin parchment paper.
- Over low heat, melt the peanut butter and syrup together.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats and protein powder. Gently pour in the peanut butter mixture and stir until combined. Slowly add the plant based milk as needed.
- Pour the flapjack base into the lined tray and press down firmly with your hands and/or spatula to ensure a thick and even base layer. Transfer to the fridge.
- Over low heat, melt the chocolate ganache ingredients together. Spread the ganache over the base layer.
- Optional: drop spoonfuls of peanut butter over the chocolate ganache and drag through for a marble pattern. Return to the fridge and allow to set for 1 hour.
Recipe by @rosieebrownn
Make sure to tag us on Instagram - @kin_nutrition!