KIN NUTRITION - White choc protein balls
1 cup dairy free white chocolate, chopped into small pieces 1/3 cup canned light coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons KIN vegan vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons freeze dried strawberries (crushed)
1. Add the chocolate to a medium sized bowl
2. Heat the coconut milk in the microwave or on the stove just
until it simmers.
3. Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate and stir
together until it's melted.
4. Stir in the vanilla and protein powder.
5. Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours or
until the mixture is nearly solid.
6. Once chilled place the strawberry powder in a small bowl
7. Use a 2 teaspoon sized cookie scoop or measuring spoon to
scoop out the chocolate.
8. Use your hands to roll into a ball, then roll the ball in the strawberry powder
9. Eat immediately or store the truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to eat