BISCOFF LAYERED PROTEIN BROWNIES - KIN NUTRITION
- 360g of Biscoff biscuits
- 75g of dairy-free butter/margarine (melted)
- 4 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 100g of gluten free flour
- 50g KIN Nutrition vegan dark chocolate protein
- 50g coconut sugar (or sugar of choice)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff
- 260ml of dairy-free milk (I used almond)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper. Add the biscuits into a food processor and whizz up until crumb-like, leaving a few larger chunks.
- Pour the butter over the crumbled biscuit. Press down into a baking tray.
- Sieve the cocoa powder, protein powder & flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in the salt & sugar. Mix until fully combined, then add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence & mix in.
- Pour into the mixing bowl the oil, biscoff & dairy-free milk. Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon the brownie batter on top of the cookie base and level out. Swirl some extra Biscoff spread into the brownie batter.
- Pop the tin into the middle of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or skewer into the centre until it comes out clean
Recipe by @rosieebrownn
Make sure to tag us on Instagram - @kin_nutrition!