KIN Nutrition Banana Bread Protein Blondies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 75g peanut butter
- 70g Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup (can be ordered from most supermarkets and useful in almost all recipes)
- 2 tbsp melted plant based or normal butter
- 100g self raising flour (can sub for gluten free options)
- 30g KIN vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful chopped dark chocolate
- Handful of peanuts
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour mixture into baking tray
- Bake at 160 for around 35 minutes, or until golden
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe by @rosieebrownn
Make sure to tag us on Instagram - @kin_nutrition!